This is the pie that some of my kiddos are making to take home this upcoming Thanksgiving season
Million Dollar Pie I
· 14 ozs sweetened condensed milk
· 1/2 cup lemon juice
· 12 ozs frozen whipped topping (thawed)
· 20 ozs crushed pineapple (drained)
· 11 ozs mandarin oranges (drained)
· 21 ozs cherry pie filling
· 2 graham cracker crust (9 inch)
1. In a medium bowl, combine condensed milk and lemon juice. Fold in whipped topping.
2. In a separate bowl, mix together pineapple, oranges and cherry pie filling. Gently fold mixture into condensed milk mixture.
3. Pour entire mixture into pie crusts. Cover and refrigerate overnight.